Why We Sometimes Need Tree Removal
At Northeast Horticultural Services, our primary goal is to restore plants, shrubs, and trees to health and vitality every time we can. However, despite our best intentions and efforts, some trees and shrubs cannot be saved. If this is the case, we offer large tree removal and shrub removal service. We can uproot the dead trees and shrubs to improve aesthetic appeal and safety of your home. Dead trees can pose safety risks to people and your residence, especially in storms or high winds. If you are unsure about whether a tree on your property needs to be removed, contact us today. We can send a licensed arborist to your property to assess the condition of your tree and determine if tree removal is necessary.
There are several factors that determine if we should remove a tree tree:
- If the tree or shrub is dying or dead
- The tree has sustained damage and poses a safety hazard
- It’s an insurmountable obstacle
- Needs to be removed for construction purposes.
- The immediate area contains too many trees and they are causing crowding. This can damage surrounding trees and the problem tree should be removed or transplanted to enable others to grow.
Our tree care specialists have the training, expertise, and state of the art equipment to ensure efficient service and preserve the safety of individuals and property.
Visit our Facebook page for reviews, photos and more information on our current projects in tree care.
Our Tree Care Services
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in requesting a free consultation for tree care services.